Friday, July 8, 2011

THE Dressing

The Dressing


This salad dressing has become a staple at our house. I was trying to find a vinaigrette that we liked and I was having no such luck. I decided to mess around with a few ingredients and came up with something that we really enjoy.


Ingredients-

2/3 cp Olive Oil

1/3 cp Balsamic Vinegar

2 cloves minced garlic

2 Tbsp Splenda

2 Tbsp Brown Sugar

1/4 tsp salt

1/4 pepper

2 tsp dijon mustard


Mix it up and pour over top of your salad. I make a salad of baby spring mix, grape tomatoes and Feta cheese. A little bit of this dressing goes a long way! This is also one of those things that you taste and add what's needed. I don't typically measure out these ingredients so you can tweak it if you need to! Later this week I'll post my "Authentic" Greek Salad. SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment