Friday, July 8, 2011

Berry Good Banana Pudding

Berry Good Banana Pudding


You will need :

3.5 oz French Vanilla Pudding Mix

2-3 cups Cool Whip

Vanilla Wafers

4-5 ripe bananas

Pint of Strawberries (Optional)


First thing you need to do is the make the vanilla pudding according to the package. Let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 5 minutes. Meanwhile, cut up your bananas and toss them in a little but of lemon or pineapple juice (I've heard orange juice works as well) so they don't turn brown! Wash and quarter the strawberries. Now it's time to layer. I do a little bit of pudding on the bottom to hold the wafers in place, layering them around the oustide of the dish first. Then I put a little more pudding in, topped with the Cool Whip and bananas. Then I do another layer of pudding, Cool Whip and strawberries. Continue layering until you're out of pudding. I like to garnish the top with crumbled wafers and a heaping pile of strawberries. A sprig of fresh mint would be nice too if you have it!


Some people like to fold the Cool Whip into the pudding, you can do that too. I just like the look of layers! Bon apetite!



I might also recommend a large Diet Coke from McDonalds when making Berry Good Banana Pudding at 10:57 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment